Load 28 already had a logo design, but what they needed was a clear style guide that would enable them to implement their brand consistently. In collaboration with Roar Marketing I put together this mini style guide which included:
- Logo package containing .eps, .jpeg and .png files
- Corporate fonts; when and how to use them
- Corporate colours; their colour specifications and ratio of use
- How to use their logo for maximum impact
- Email signature, business cards and letterhead styles
Do you have an established logo, that you need clarified into a style guide for consistent use? Request a quote today.